Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some New Favorites!!

So one of my friends posts some of the new favorite things in her life every week and I love this idea! This might turn out to be a very random weekly blog entry but at least it's something to give you a little glimpse into my very simple life!

1)Orbit has always been my most favorite gum but I've always stuck to Wintermint. I accidentally bought Sweet Mint recently and it's been the best mistake ever. I LOVE this flavor and it definitely takes my coffee breath away every morning! If you're looking for a new gum to try I highly recommend this one!

2) True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream! One of my coworkers introduced me to this fabulous lotion and I just fell in love with it when I tried it. We wash our hands so much at work that they are basically raw. So this nice little treat every day definitely helps with the pain. Bath and Body Works, oh how I love thee!


3) Pita Puffs! We've started shopping at Trader Joes more often lately and I came across this fantastic snack this past weekend. They're fun to eat and decently healthy! YUM YUM

No comments: