Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just an Update

So I'm designing my first restaurant...for real this time! It's called "Cake iN-a Cup" and it will be like a coldstone but for cupcakes!! You will go through and choose your cup size (bite size, my size, or our size)...choose your cake flavor...and then have it decorated as you wish (lots of frosting, none at all, or maybe your name on top)! Tyler has informed me this will take A LOT of work and I need to start working on a "business plan." Ugh. But I really do want to do something like this so we'll see what happens. Clearly this will take quite some time to develop...but it sounds like a fun project for now :-)

I decided on where I want my second tattoo...it will be on the inside of my left leg close to my ankle! Now when this will actually take place...who knows lol

Tiffany was in town this last weekend and we had an AMAZING time together. We all went to the Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach, the movie, and ate a TON of food. Tyler showed us around campus too and Tiffany and I went to downtown Winter Park for a couple if hours and went into some very cute stores...I just love that area!! Thanks again for coming Tiffany...it was tons of fun!

Well I'm off to look at wedding invitations...yea!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

can we go into business together??? i want to start a bakery! maybe you, me, and lyndi! i'm serious about this!

i had fun this weekend! thanks for hosting me!!!!

Ashley Browder said...

Yes Please!! That would be crazy fun. I'll talk to Mrs. Jones and see what she thinks!